Welcome to the Rainer’s Reefer Website, https://www.rainersreefer.com by Ocean Grown – Organics, Unipessoal, Lda, company no. 516694707, based in Portugal.
We make every effort to make sure that our products are of the best quality. We want our customers to be satisfied with our products, services, and overall experience.
The Company produces, sells, and distributes various products based on Cannabidiol (CBD), a non-intoxicating cannabinoid found in cannabis and hemp.
No information supplied on this website should be taken as advice or medical knowledge, it is for general purpose only. Any decision made based solely on the information on this website is done at your own risk. Further, our products are not sold to cure or assist any medical condition.
The Company does not provide legal advice or take any responsibility regarding your country’s laws. Please make sure you have checked the local laws, regulations and legal status of CBD in your country before making any purchase. Contact your local authority to verify that we can ship to your country and deliver to your address.
All products commercialized by Rainer’s Reefer comply with the United States and European federal laws regarding the cultivation of hemp:
• 2018 United States farm bill.
• The European Regulation-Delegate-n.-639-2014.
• The European Regulation n. 1307/2013.
Our products are derived from certified Hemp strains listed in the EU plant variety database and stay within the legal THC limits of < 0,2%.
To ensure the quality of our products, the have been tested by a third-party laboratory.
Use of the Website
1. The use of the Website and Services is intended for your private and personal purposes only, and you certify that you shall not resell the Products or Services or make orders for others, and will have no claim against the Company with regard to the use of the Website and Services, or reliance upon the Content (as defined below) presented on the Website.
2. You are solely and fully responsible for any use you make of the Website, Services, and Content, and any decision you take based on the Content of the Website.
3. You are aware that our Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results will vary from one person to another and there is no guarantee of specific results. We recommend consulting your doctor or your primary healthcare provider before using our Products, especially if you’re taking any medications, pregnant, or nursing. The information contained in the Website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended as and should not be relied upon as medical advice. The information may not apply to you, and before you use any of the information provided in the Website, you should contact a qualified medical professional. If you utilize any information provided in this Website, you do so at your own risk, and you specifically waive any right to make any claim against the Company for the result of the use of such information.
4. You are also aware that the photos on the Website are presented for illustration only and that there might be differences between images on the Website (for example Product packages) and their appearance in reality.
• Ocean Grown – Organics, Unipessoal, Lda is committed to protect customers’ data applying EU’s General Data Protection Regulation and other applicable regulations to our processing of personal data.
• We collect and process personal information of our website’s visitors, business contacts, and customers.
• We use your personal data to provide you with information about our company, products and services; to process your orders and transactions; to deliver our products and services; to conduct and promote our business; and to keep in touch.
• We respect your rights regarding your personal information. If you have any questions regarding your personal data, or want to unsubscribe from any direct marketing, please contact us: [email protected]